Public Sector CSP in New Commerce Experience, new product SKUs?

Brass Contributor

In preparing to migrate our public sector clients to NCE, I would like to know when we will be able to get a product catalog update with the new SKU's that I assume are coming?  

Thanks

Mark Benton

3 Replies

Hi @Mark Benton 

Thank you for posting on the CSP Community.  Unfortunately, I don't support PubSec.

You should be able to either find the info you're looking for or post your question on the Public Sector Community instead - Public Sector - Microsoft Community Hub

Regards,

Microsoft CSP Licensing Concierge

Supposedly from 1st November 2023 when NCE offers for PubSec were to be available for purchase. Nothing in the preview pricelists though.

Although timing may be moving after feedback from partners about timescales.

This forum is about NCE, and that is what PubSec offers are moving to, so I think it is a valid question here.
Hi Mark.

Microsoft has postponed the launch of public sector in NCE until calendar year 2024.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/announcements/2023-september#11

"In July, Microsoft announced that CSP legacy Public Sector offers for Government Community Cloud, education and nonprofit would be available in CSP new commerce in November 2023. However, we have received feedback from partners that making system changes at the end of the calendar year would be difficult. To avoid business disruption for partners, we'll launch Public Sector offers in new commerce and begin Microsoft-led migrations of Public Sector offers in calendar year 2024. We'll provide an update on the revised timeline for both launches soon."